Jan 22, 2009

Legion Review

Legion Review

What to say about Legion? Well I will say that I was really excited and pumped about it ever since Bride aired in November. After watching it, I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I wish we didn’t have to wait so long for it though, but what can you do?

Back to the episode. I loved who they picked to play to play Imra, Garth, and Rokk. Alexz Johnson was a perfect Imra, in my opinion. Maybe I am just biased because I loved her when she played Annie on So Weird. Ryan Kennedy played the leader very well. He had a sort of authority about him. I could also sense that he was a no nonsense man, perhaps even with a stick up his ass, which was perfect considering his character was supposed to be the “leader” of the legion of superheroes. Calum Worthy was perfect as the “obsessed fan” who worshipped Clark. I liked how he almost said that Clark would later be known as Superman.

Allison Mack was perfect as Brainiac possessed Chloe. I just loved every scene she was in. It was good to see her completely evil, even if it was only for one episode. I also love how PS3 maneuvered out of the jam they got themselves in when they had Clark have Jor-El erase all memories about his powers from Chloe all the way back in Abyss.

I didn’t care for the Lana scenes, but I will admit I am completely bias. I am a huge CLois fan so missing Lois was a disappointment for me. I was happy she was at least mentioned though. I also liked the ending where the Legion gave Clark the ring so he could go into the future if he needed them.

No comments: